Gas Control System for Private Residences
According to the Central Bureau of Statistics (correlated with data from the Ministry of Construction and Housing), approx..30% of building starts in Israel are for private houses. In private housing, the gas meter and the control over gas supply require the cooperation of the property owner. In the majority of cases, two gas cylinders serve the house’s inhabitants; these are replaced when the gas has been used-up.
ADS’s gas control system for private homes enables the property owners to perform continuous and up-to-date control (in real-time) of the amount of gas in the cylinders. This is done by the combination of the analog system and digital solutions, using the innovative A/D (Analog-to-Digital) technology. The system includes the automatic gas pressure valve, on top of which is thedigita l system, which sends a signal when the first gas cylinder becomes empty, and the second gas cylinder is switched-in.
Advantages of the system:
- Continuous control, and supervision of the domestic gas system at all times
- Receipt of advance indication for changing the gas cylinder and advance-ordering of a new gas cylinder.
- Protection envelope for the gas cylinders against malicious use, and detection of suspicious activity.
- Withstand of all weather conditions (outdoors and indoors)
- Minimal routine maintenance (battery change every 5 to 7 years)
- No need for periodic physical inspection by the property owner.