Gas Control System for Private Residences
According to the
Central Bureau of Statistics (correlated with data from the Ministry of
Construction and Housing), approx..30% of building starts in Israel are for private
houses. In private housing, the gas meter and the control over gas supply
require the cooperation of the property owner. In the majority of cases, two
gas cylinders serve the house’s inhabitants; these are replaced when the gas
has been used-up.
ADS’s gas control
system for private homes enables the property owners to perform continuous and
up-to-date control (in real-time) of the amount of gas in the cylinders. This
is done by the combination of the analog system and digital solutions, using
the innovative A/D (Analog-to-Digital) technology. The system includes the automatic
gas pressure valve, on top of which is thedigita l system, which sends a signal
when the first gas cylinder becomes empty, and the second gas cylinder is
Advantages of the system:
- Continuous control, and supervision of the domestic gas system at all times
- Receipt of advance indication for changing the gas cylinder and advance-ordering of a new gas cylinder.
- Protection envelope for the gas cylinders against malicious use, and detection of suspicious activity.
- Withstand of all weather conditions (outdoors and indoors)
- Minimal routine maintenance (battery change every 5 to 7 years)
- No need for periodic physical inspection by the property owner.
The technological solution:
The private home gas control system is based upon a solution which combines the analog system with advanced digital technology. The analog valve performs switchover between the gas cylinders, according to the pressure gauge. When switchover takes place, the digital system, which is mounted on the automatic pressure valve, enables the sending of the relevant signal. The digital component operates through advanced innovative optical technology.